Go To Post Now available! ISOTRETINOIN (ACNOIN) GEL . Acnoin Gel contains the active substance isotretinoin, which belongs to a group of medicines called retinoids (Vitamin A derivatives). Acnoin Gel is a topical treatment for mild to moderate inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne vulgaris both for adults and adolescents who have undergone puberty age. . Isotretinoin (Acnoin) gel prevents clogging of pores, which leads to the formation of acne. It also has an anti-inflammatory property, which helps dry out pimples. It also helps to PREVENT MASKNE/MASCNE! . Visit our website https://adranedadermatology.com/products/isotretinoin-acnoin-gel?_pos=1&_sid=8db3f0350&_ss=r for more details! Or message us at FB/IG for orders. ....
Do you know that August is #hairlossawarenessmonth ?
This pandemic, I've been getting a lot of consults regarding hairloss. Emotional stress is an important cause of hairfall that we should all learn how to deal with.
Swipe to learn more about Telogen effluvium, its causes and how to treat it. This is a good guide for patients who are suffering from hairloss. Sharing is caring so share this post to your friend who is suffering from hairloss. 💗
For patients who have tried every topical treatments but still suffering from hairloss, why don't you give PRP Treatment a try? Message us to learn more!
We offer ONLINE CONSULTATION for all your skin, hair and nail concerns by our Board Certified Dermatologist!
📱0933-8638440 / 0919-9130113 /8899-3697
FB & IG: @adraneda.derm
🌐 https://adranedadermatology.com to shop & view our products and services
Do you have a skin, hair and nail concern that you want us to discuss? Feel free to #askdocmirdz! Like, follow and share our page to learn more about skin, hair and nail concerns!
Pregnancy and lactation period are sensitive periods for a woman. Hormonal changes can induce different skin conditions like acne and melasma. Thus, it's important to know what skin care products and cosmetics are safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Acne medications that are SAFE to use:
1. Benzoyl Peroxide (in limited areas only)
2. Azelaic acid
3. Topical clindamycin or erythromycin
4. Glycolic acid, Lactic acid, Malic acid, Mandelic acid
NOT SAFE: Topical retinoids & Hydroquinone
Whitening/Anti-aging products that are SAFE to use:
2. Vitamin C serum
3. Topical Hyaluronic acid
4. Kojic acid
5. Azelaic acid
1. Hair dyes - not safe; some studies associate hair dyes with leukemias and Wilm's tumor
2. Hair straightening/curling products - not safe; some studies associate use of these products with leukemias in children under the age of 2
3. Depilatory products containing calcium thioglycolate - not safe; associated with low birth weight fetus in rats
4. Nail polish & Nail polish removers - generally safe; choose phthalate-free products
5. Makeup products - generally safe; choose products that doesn't contain mercury
acne acnescartreatment acnetreatmentsph antiaging azelaic acid dermaph dermatologistph hormonal acne melasmaph perioral dermatitis treatment post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation postacne marks rosacea skincare skinproduct skinrejuvenation