Acne Premium Treatment Set 1
Acne Premium Treatment Set 1 is your complete treatment set for acne and acne marks! Carefully selected combination treatment to get rid of acne resistant to topical treatments and for acne due to hormones. It contains the following:
1. Oatsense wash from Australia 100ml -
Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Gentle Soap Free Formula For dry and sensitive skin Protect skin against moisture loss pH Balanced Fragrance Free Non Comedogenic
Indication: For dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, acne-prone skin
Benefits: Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and is perfect for most skin types, even the most sensitive skin
- Oatmeal contains saponins, a cleansing agent, and can therefore be used as a mild soap
- Oatmeal is moisturizing and helps remove dead skin cells.
- Oatmeal can help treat acne, eczema, rosacea and rashes
- Oatmeal can helps relieve symptoms of aging skin
2. Nadixa antibiotic cream 25g - Nadifloxacin is a topical fluoroquinolone antibiotic used for the treatment of acne vulgaris. It is also used to treat bacterial skin infections. It is usually used mainly for cases of acne vulgaris resistant to traditional anti-acne antibiotics e.g. clindamycin and erythromycin.
Best used for patients who are already resistant to topical clindamycin or erythromycin.
3. Acnemoist 25g - Acnemoist is designed for dryness caused due to acne medication for acne patients. It is specially designed to suit acne skin as it is non-oily, feather-light and provides intense hydration. Acnemoist provides intense hydration without making the skin look oily. Acnemoist is non-comedogenic (does not block the pores) and is dermatologically tested.
4. Mesoestetic acne one from Spain -
Cream for daily use designed for optimal control of skin types prone to acne and seborrhea. The unique association of complementary and synergistic ingredients of m.acne complex™ simultaneously stimulates exfoliation of the pilosebaceous canal, reduces sebum production, controls bacterial proliferation and lessens redness.
Exfoliating retinoid that boosts cell renewal while simultaneously possessing depigmenting properties that mitigate post-inflammatory acne-related hyperpigmentation.
Regulates excess androgen by inhibiting 5α-reductase.
For effective, rapid and convenient control of skin types prone to moderate acne and seborrhea.
Instructions for use
Apply a fine, even layer of acne one once or twice a day on cleansed skin, avoiding the eye contour and contact with mucus membranes. Subsequent application of dermatological sun protection SPF50+ is recommended in the case of exposure to solar radiation.
5. Recromee 25g -
- Recromee is a skin lightening cream, targeted towards reducing dark/black spots present on the face post-acne (or pimples) to restore beauty.
- Recromee has three active ingredients with a proven clinical record for skin lightening.
- Recromee is oil free, non-irritating and non-comedogenic (i.e. it does not block the pores).
- Unlike other skin lightening creams, Recromee is not photosensitive, so can be applied even during the daytime.
6. UVest Sunblock 20g - made in Australia;
- for face & body
- Broad Spectrum sunblock SPF 50+, PA +++ (UVA, UVB, UVC, IR, VL)
- Lightweight, non- sticky, non-greasy
- with Vitamin E & Hyaluronic acid
- 4 hours water and sweat resistant