Glyco-A 12% Glycolic Acid Cream
Superficial peel cream with 12% glycolic acid
For hyperpigmentation, acne, skin aging & pre/post aesthetic procedures
Evens - smooths - brightens skin
Thanks to its active ingredient, glycolic acid, the GLYCO-A® range offers your skin the benefits of a cosmetic peel at home in a safe way! Dull complexion, dilated pores, excess sebum, pigmentation spots, wrinkles or lack of firmness: the GLYCO-A range visibly improves the general appearance of the skin.
Better known as fruit acid, glycolic acid is part of the AHA family (alpha hydroxy acids). Due to its small size, it penetrates through the layers of the epidermis to truly exfoliate: elimination of dead cells, stimulation of cell renewal and radiance booster.
How to use: Apply thinly on whole face at night, 3x a week then gradually increasing in frequency as tolerated. Use sunscreen and moisturizer in the morning
ADVICE FROM A DERMATOLOGIST
Things to know before starting:
• Are you ready to start? We recommend you start with low glycolic acid concentrations and gradually increase to a higher percentage.
• Always cleanse skin gently before applying a peel
• 24 hours before the very first application, do an allergy test with your peel, just inside the elbow.
• The action of AHAs on the skin may cause a slight tingling sensation. This is a normal reaction that should not persist for more than ten minutes. If the tingling lasts longer, rinse immediately with clean water, adjust the concentration to your sensitivity and seek advice from a dermatologist.
• It is essential to use high-factor sun protection for the duration of the treatment and for one week after discontinuing it.
• Do not apply on sensitive or sensitised skin. Avoid multiple types of exfoliation (chemical and mechanical).
• Do not apply a peel within 72 hours after hair removal.
• Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not apply to children under 12 years of age.
• Some drug treatments are not compatible with the peel. Ask your dermatologist for advice when in doubt.
IF UNOPENED, Send the item back within 30 days for a full refund less shipping costs. IF the listing has FREE SHIPPING then you will be charged a shipping fee of Php 80 pesos for NCR, Php 120 for Luzon, Php 140 for Visayas and Php 160 for Mindanao, unless WE made the error. We WILL NOT accept any used/opened merchandise as a return/exchange. This INCLUDES if the plastic wrap or seal is broken on the item. IF we made the error, please contact us ASAP.