Acne Premium Treatment Set 2
Acne Premium Treatment Set 2 is your complete treatment set for acne and acne marks! Carefully selected combination treatment to get rid of acne resistant to topical treatments and for acne due to hormones. It contains the following:
1. Oatsense wash from Australia 100ml -
Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Gentle Soap Free Formula For dry and sensitive skin Protect skin against moisture loss pH Balanced Fragrance Free Non Comedogenic
Indication: For dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, acne-prone skin
Benefits: Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and is perfect for most skin types, even the most sensitive skin
- Oatmeal contains saponins, a cleansing agent, and can therefore be used as a mild soap
- Oatmeal is moisturizing and helps remove dead skin cells.
- Oatmeal can help treat acne, eczema, rosacea and rashes
- Oatmeal can helps relieve symptoms of aging skin
2. Nadixa antibiotic cream 25g - Nadifloxacin is a topical fluoroquinolone antibiotic used for the treatment of acne vulgaris. It is also used to treat bacterial skin infections. It is usually used mainly for cases of acne vulgaris resistant to traditional anti-acne antibiotics e.g. clindamycin and erythromycin.
Best used for patients who are already resistant to topical clindamycin or erythromycin.
3. Acnemoist 25g - Acnemoist is designed for dryness caused due to acne medication for acne patients. It is specially designed to suit acne skin as it is non-oily, feather-light and provides intense hydration. Acnemoist provides intense hydration without making the skin look oily. Acnemoist is non-comedogenic (does not block the pores) and is dermatologically tested.
4. Epiduo (Benzoyl Peroxide with Adapalene) gel 15g
4.1. THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS Cutaneous treatment of acne vulgaris on the face, chest and back when comedones, papules and pustules are present, and the condition has not responded to first line treatment.
4.2 DOSE AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION EPIDUO should be applied to the entire acne affected areas once a day on a clean and dry skin. A thin film of gel should be applied, with the fingertips, avoiding the eyes,lips and mucous membranes (see Precautions). Patients should be instructed to wash their hands after applying EPIDUO. Cosmetics may be applied after EPIDUO has dried. If irritation occurs, the patient should be directed to apply non-comedogenic moisturisers, to use the medication less frequently (e.g. every other day), to suspend use temporarily, or to discontinue use altogether. The duration of treatment should be determined by the Doctor on the basis of the clinical condition. Early signs of clinical improvement usually appear after 1 to 4 weeks of treatment.
4.3 CONTRAINDICATIONS Hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients. Pregnancy Women planning a pregnancy
4.4 SPECIAL WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR USE PRECAUTIONS EPIDUO is for external use only. EPIDUO should not be applied to damaged skin, either broken (cuts or abrasions), sunburnt or eczematous skin. EPIDUO should not come into contact with the eyes, mouth, nostrils or mucous membranes. If product enters the eye, wash immediately with warm water. This product contains propylene glycol (E1520) that may cause skin irritation. 2 If a reaction suggesting sensitivity to any component of the formula occurs, the use of EPIDUO should be discontinued. Excessive exposure to sunlight or UV radiation (e.g sunlamps) should be avoided. EPIDUO should not come into contact with any coloured material including hair and dyed fabrics as this may result in bleaching and discoloration. Depending upon the severity of local cutaneous adverse reactions, patients should be instructed to use a moisturizer, reduce the frequency of the application of EPIDUO, or discontinue use. As with other topical retinoids, use of “waxing” as a depilatory method should be avoided on skin treated with EPIDUO. Avoid concomitant use of other potentially irritating topical products (medicated or abrasive soaps and cleansers, soaps and cosmetics that have strong skin-drying effect and products with high concentrations of alcohol, astringents, spices, or limes).
5. Recromee 25g -
- Recromee is a skin lightening cream, targeted towards reducing dark/black spots present on the face post-acne (or pimples) to restore beauty.
- Recromee has three active ingredients with a proven clinical record for skin lightening.
- Recromee is oil free, non-irritating and non-comedogenic (i.e. it does not block the pores).
- Unlike other skin lightening creams, Recromee is not photosensitive, so can be applied even during the daytime.
6. UVest Sunblock or Uvel-50 20g - made in Australia;
- for face & body
- Broad Spectrum sunblock SPF 50+, PA +++ (UVA, UVB, UVC, IR, VL)
- Lightweight, non- sticky, non-greasy
- with Vitamin E & Hyaluronic acid
- 4 hours water and sweat resistant
Our default shipping courier is Gogo Xpress. Gogo Xpress usually ships in 3-5 days. If your area is not serviceable by Gogo xpress, we will contact you for other shipping options.
For Grab/Lalamove shipping, we do not offer COD. Please contact the clinic staff for payment and shipping methods.
IF UNOPEN, Send the item back within 30 days for a full refund less shipping costs. IF the listing has FREE SHIPPING then you will be charged a shipping fee of Php 80 pesos for NCR, Php 120 for Luzon, Php 140 for Visayas and Php 160 for Mindanao, unless WE made the error. We WILL NOT accept any used/opened merchandise as a return/exchange. This INCLUDES if the plastic wrap or seal is broken on the item. IF we made the error, please contact us ASAP.