Ultracol Bright Eyes Treatment
Ultracol is a groundbreaking dermal filler made from polydioxanone (PDO), also known as PDO. This innovative product, certified and patented, boasts safety during application with minimal side effects. It stands out for its impressive and long-lasting results. PDO has a track record of over 30 years as a reliable suture material in medical procedures. Ultracol uses a unique technology that processes more than 1400 PDO mono threads into micro particles, combining them with carboxymethylcellulose—a medically safe carrier substance also used in the food and pharmaceutical industries. This substance acts as a binding agent and prevents clumping. Ultracol effectively stimulates collagen production and is suitable for challenging areas like the glabella, undereye dark circles, and wrinkles. It's also ideal for superficial injections, such as in the cheek and perioral area.
Benefits of Ultracol:
- Collagen regeneration
- Brightening and tightening
- Skin boosting effects
Indications for Ultracol
- Under eye treatment
- Improving fine lines, wrinkles
- Skin lifting
- Acne Scars
- Improving fimness, elasticity of the skin
How is the procedure performed?
- Topical anesthesia or ice is applied. A small cannula is used to inject the Ultracol under the skin. Procedure is done in 15-30 minutes.
How long does the effect last?
- The effects usually lasts around 6 months and can be prolonged by doing touch ups every 1-2 months.
Is there a downtime after the procedure?
- There is none to minimal downtime. Downtime may include minor bruising and swelling, which resolves spontaneously.