Avene TriAcneal Expert
Avène TriAcnéal EXPERT is an evening moisturiser that comprehensively targets blemishes, marks, and is suitable for adult acne.
• Diolényl® helps limit the proliferation of skin bacteria, reduce redness and eliminate spots and blackheads
• X-Pressin™ smooths skin texture
• Retinaldehyde, a Vitamin A derivative, has a rejuvenating effect which helps to unblock pores, reduce residual marks and gives added anti-ageing beneﬁts
TriAcnéal EXPERT is particularly suitable for oily skin with severe imperfections and residual marks.
This product was tested on 47 users with skin imperfections. As early as the 2nd week, they noticed :
- A 25% decrease in the number of lesions.
- An 85% decrease in residual marks on the face.
- Unanimous positive vote of very good tolerance.
Directions for use:
Apply thinly every night or every other night on whole face. Apply sunscreen in the morning and moisturizer as needed.
Composition: AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. ISODODECANE. ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. GLYCERIN. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. WATER (AQUA). POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ALGIN. ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL. ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE. BEHENYL ALCOHOL. BHT. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL LINSEEDATE. CARBOMER. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. PAPAIN. PEG-7 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE COCONUT ETHER. POTASSIUM SORBATE. RED 33 (CI 17200). RETINAL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE.