Raffles and Contests
1. Leave a review on our Facebook page or Google Page on how Adraneda Dermatology Clinic has helped you with your acne / acne scar / skin journey.
1 Facebook review = 1 entry
1 Facebook review with photo = 2 entries
1 Google page review = 1 entry
1 Google page review with photo = 2 entries
2. Like and follow us in our Facebook and/or Instagram account: Adraneda Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
3. Deadline for entries is on Feb. 12, 2021. We will raffle off entries on Feb. 14, 2020.
There will be 3 winners who may choose 1 from any of these prizes:3in1 Acne Scar Treatment, Acne Triple Therapy, Pico laser facial, or Adraneda Dermatology Clinic Gift Certificate worth Php2,000, which can be used on any service/treatment
4. Contest participants are entitled to a 10% discount on any service/treatment availed during contest duration. Just show us your review.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash/products
6. Prizes should be claimed on or before March 31, 2020
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Google.
8. By entering this promotion, you understand and agree that Adraneda Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, distribute and use in any media, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, image, statements about the Campaign without any further compensation, notice, review or consent.
How to write a Facebook Review?
Here are the steps for how to leave a Facebook review:
- Click the Reviews/Recommendations tab
- Click ‘Yes’ to recommend the Page
- Write your recommendation and if you use mobile upload a photo along with the recommendation text
- You can also choose a tag such as great service, amazing staff or similar
- Click Post
Additionally, you can recommend a business by leaving a comment by tagging a business’s Facebook Page when some of your Facebook friends ask for a Recommendation.
How to write a Google Review?
Let’s start at the ground level. There are two different ways you can leave Google reviews; through a browser, or through the Google Maps App. The process is different for each, and yes, your customer will need a Google account to do it.
Write A Google Review From Your Browser
- Log into your Google account, and search for the business you want to review.
- Find the reviews area (next to the star rating in your search results, or under the establishment’s name in the sidebar in Google search) and click on the blue font that says “WRITE A REVIEW.”
- Rate the business from 1 to 5 stars (the greater numbers indicate a positive experience), write about your experience, and click “POST” when you’re done.
Write A Review From The Google Maps App
- In the Google Maps app on your phone, search for the business that you want to review.
- Maps will return a result with a map that includes a banner at the bottom about the business. Click that banner.
- Scroll down in the window that pops up until you get to the reviews section. You will see five stars unpopulated with your profile picture above them. Click on the number of stars you would like to leave for the business and proceed to write about your experience.
- Click “POST” to leave the review.